Friday, April 10, 2009

Blogging Topics

Okay being a Baby Boomer I am trying to figure out all of this technology, I know I really sound old, but I'm determined to understand Twitter, Facebook, Blogging, and the oh so many others I learn of each and everyday.



What baffles me is 1) who's life is so interesting that people log on everyday to hear what they have to say; and 2) who is so bored with their own life that they log on to see what everybody else is doing?

I can't think of anyone, even me, as interesting (LOL) as I can be,, that I want to hear from everyday; and I've had some boring days and I actually do get seeing what someone else is up to as a way to take a break from your own personal reality/drama. So I figure there must be a lot that I still have to learn.

But anyway, how do you manage what to write about, where to post it, who to follow, where to post. I guess these are just questions for me, written out loud, if you will. I've got to go and see what everybody else is doing, maybe I'll learn that way.

So bear with me, Sharon and Tenise, my only two faithful followers to date (lol). I'll get this figured out.

In the meantime, feel free to share any ideas, tips, websites, or how tos that you think will help.

No comments:

Post a Comment