Saturday, April 11, 2009

God loves us all

I went to a Women's Conference today at a large well-known local Church. I'm not very religious although I do consider myself Spiritual. I do believe in the metaphysical. I went to this conference because my daughter, whom I love very much, invited me. Wanting to spend some time with her, I agreed to go. I was a little skeptical of the Speakers in the beginning but after hearing more than four Speakers, I came to the solid conclusion, that no matter what our differences in belief are, they did what they believed in love.

I came away with another reminder that God loves us all. That no matter what we're going through, and what is being broadcast over the news, God loves us all, and we should extend that love to one another. My day in Church was a wonderful reminder that we have to continually love one another and encourage one another.

God, or the Higher Power that you claim, is a positive force who agrees with our best experience.

Love one another and be at Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment